Monday, February 29, 2016

New Beginnings

August 26,2015 my husband and I closed on our very first house in a very new town. We're only about 15 miles away from our family but it's still new to us.
 
After our move a very good high school friend moved back home and we trained for the Columbus Marathon together.  Unfortunately, after Columbus I haven't done much. The holidays hit, I taught classes and went to CrossFit but neglected running. Recently, we've been hit with some unexpected bills and I had to quit my beloved crossfit to save spend extra dough. 

In the effort to get back at marathon training I found a running group in my town. A lifetime membership cost $20. Lifetime! :) That's a huge commitment. I'm very nervous to start running with a new group when I don't know anyone but I'm ready for the challenge. I'll be updating you guys more frquently as I get ready to run Pittsburgh Half and become a bigger part of this group. My half marathon goal is to finish in 2:20:00 or earlier. Very doable. I'm looking forward to training for Pittsburgh 2016! 


1 comment:





  1. Rolex Air King

    Louis Vuitton Handbags

    Original Rolex Watches

    1:1 Replica Breitling Watches

    Omega Watches Replica

    Replica Tag Heuer


    A lot of the time when I buy things off websites, I dont have any choice in the courier that the company uses but I try and avoid using Louis Vuitton Handbags if I can. Rolex Air King UK capital to actualize a watch for chase car drivers.The aftereffect is a 1:1 Replica Breitling Watches that has accomplished band status.Omega Watches Replica’s a lot of iconic models are associated with auto racing.Replica Tag Heuer is teaming up by the whole of an institute called Save America’s Clocks.The company kept detailed records for each Original Rolex Watches that has left the factory since 1885.

    ReplyDelete