Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Quinoa Salad.

I never thought summer working only one job would get so busy! I used to work two jobs, seven days a week. I would honestly be lucky to have 1 day off on the weekend for myself. It was extremely stressful and hectic. Now that I'm able to work my solid full time job, I've started more activities. I recently took up CrossFit (which I love!) I'm also planning my wedding. We're almost done so I should have more time soon. 

Anyways, I recently tried out my own recipe. It turned out really well so I'll share it with you! 

Quinoa salad 
3/4 cup quinoa 
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup balsamic vinegar 
1/4 cup maple syrup 
1/2 cup dried cranberries(natural) 
1/2 cup sunflower seeds 
1/2 cup sliced almonds

•Cook quinoa according to the directions. •Let it cool.
•Make dressing: In a bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, and maple syrup. 
•Add dressing and stir in cranberries, sliced almonds, and sunflower seeds. 
•Let refrigerate over night. 
•Serve 

Try it and let me know how you like it! 




No comments:

Post a Comment