Friday, September 5, 2014

5 Things Friday

I was tagged by Steph over at www.sasrubel.blogspot.com to write 10 things about myself. 

Here it goes! 

1.) My husband and I have been together since we were 13. Words can not describe how thankful I am for him love and kindness everyday. 

2.) Emily Giffin is my favorite author. 

3.) Between running, CrossFit, and swim-bike-run, CrossFit has become my favorite. 

4.) I'm currently working 2 jobs and training for a half that will take place in October. 

5.) I have 15 piercings and 2 tattoos, including a wedding ring tattoo. (Yes, my husband has the same one)

6.) Here are a few words that I hate: "Hubby", "Wify", "Selfie", "Moist", and "Thigh gap"

7.) I have two different gym memberships just so I can get my training in between jobs. 

8.) My current family includes, my husband, myself, a dog and a cat. And I'm happy with that for right now. 




9.) I would like to purchase my first house soon and the only requests that I have are: a dishwasher (or room for one), a bathtub, a place to put a treadmill and a place to out a little reading nook. I don't think my expectations are too high. 

10.) In the passed year and a half, I have become incredibly close with two girls from my last job. They are two supportive best friends and I don't know how I've lived without them for so long. 

(A really pretty picture on the middle of moving this passed weekend. )

There's my five things Friday! 10 randoms about myself. I pick Susan, Jenna, Alex, Abbey, and Laura. 

No comments:

Post a Comment