Saturday, May 24, 2014

Purelyft-The Clean Caffine

Lately, I've been looking for new products to try. I usually drink 2-4 cups of coffee a day and I'm trying to cut back. I recently came across Purelyft.

Purelyft is a clean caffeine with zero calories and isn't made with any artificial preservatives and sweeteners. It does have a funny taste so you don't have to worry about it. Actually, I couldn't taste it at all. 

My favorite part was that I didn't feel jittery. It only has as much caffeine as a tall cup of coffee so it isn't too much to make your heart race. 
I paired it with coconut water. This was actually the first time I had coconut water too. 
How does it work?
It's like a wand so I put some coconut water in a glass and just stired it in. 

And drink! 

You can find this product at www.purelyft.com. 
You can also find it on Facebook at www.facebook.com/purelyft 
Twitter @purelyft 

Have you tried this product? 
What do you think of it? 



No comments:

Post a Comment