Friday, January 11, 2013

Great things to come!

I have officially found myself a name! 
I didn't really like using my first and last name because in 224 days it will officially change. I think The Wheezy Runner suits me perfectly.  My sister hates going running with me because every few minutes she asks if I'm okay because I sound like shit. My new name will be The Wheezy Runner. I hope you like it. 
Facebook me
More great news! I have a facebook! Yay! I've decided to create a Facebook page because I'm not a fan of random people trying to friend me, so like me! I'm sure not everyone is interested in my blog or workouts, so only the people who like the page can see it.  I'm going to also be posting my workouts on Facebook and twitter so we can stay up to date.  
Now that we have all that cleared up, I tried a new recipe last night that I thought I should share with you: Healthy [and easy] Chicken Tenders and Fries!
They were super easy to make so I'll share the reciepe with you:
French Fries:
2 Russet Potatoes
2 Tbs. Olive oli
salt


  • Wash Potatoes
  • Heat oven to 450 degrees
  • Cut the potatoes into 1/3 inch thick slices. (I'm really bad a measuring so I think mine were bigger.)
  • Put the slices in cold water
  • Remove and dry throughly
  • Mix in olive oli
  • Put on cookie sheet
  • Bake for 25 minutes
175 calories per serving, 7 g fat (1 g saturated), 27 g carbs, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein

Chicken Tenders 
3 Chicken breasts
1 egg, slightly beathen
1 Tbs Honey
1 Teaspoon Prepared mustard (I used yellow because I don't know what prepared is)
2 Cups cornflakes


  • Heat over to 450 degrees. 
  • Cut chicken into 3-by3/4 halves. (I cut it how ever i want.)
  • In a dish mix egg, mustard, and honey.  
  • Crush cornflakes in a storage or freezer bag
  • Dip chicken in egg mixture then shake in cornflake bag.
  • Place in casserole dish or on a cookie sheet
  • Bake for 12 minutes or until chicken is cooked.
212 calories, 23g protein, 23g carbohydrate, 3g fat (1g saturated), 0g fiber


When you're from Pittsburgh you have to have Heinz ketchup on everything!



Super simple! I promise I'll be posting more workouts this weekend! 

What is your favorite healthy recipe? 

No comments:

Post a Comment