Here are some tips I've found that help with healthy eating:
- The more bad food you eat, the more you crave it.
- Vise vera with healthy food
- You naturally eat more junk food with you're stressed out
- Put the healthiest food in your refrigerator up front, and at eye level
- You're more incline to eat the first thing your see rather than pushing food around the refrigerator
- Not having junk food in your house helps you to only eat the heathy stuff you have
- Only keep food in the kitchen.
- Don't keep food by your bed room or in the living room. You'll eat more if it's right in front of you.
- When you go to a restaurant, ask the waiter to put half of your food in a to-go container so you can take it home and not eat everything at once.
-What are your favorite healthy eating phone apps?
-Any tips on how you stay healthy?
*All of this information was based on my own personal opinion. I am not a nutritionist or expert, these are based on my own personal experience. Please consult a physician before starting any diet or exercise plan.