Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Bulu Box.

I recently became a bulu box ambassador.  I bought three months worth of boxes last month and I loved them so much that I became an ambassador.  Bulu Box is the first company that personalizes vitamin and supplement boxes with 4-5 samples a month. You pay for as many months as you want upfront and once that subscription is over, you buy more or just leave it go. So you never have them emailing you for more subscriptions.  
Last night I tried my first sample of dream water.  Dream water is made to help you sleep and relax.  I've never taken any kind of sleeping pill or anything to help me sleep other than advil PM so I was a little nervous to take this.  It was awesome! I took it when I got home from the gym because I was planning on taking a shower and going to bed. As soon as I laid down I fell asleep.  I slept well too.  Usually I wake up a bunch of times through the night and last night I didn't.  I defiantly recommend this! 

Enough of that. We're down to 45 days until the Pittsburgh Marathon! I'm freaking out.  I read a blog last night about being "undertrained" and not caring but doing better in a race, so I thought I would skip the gym.  Yeah, that last until 8:30pm. I made it to the gym around 9, which was awesome because there wasn't anyone there.  It also helped that I went during the Pens game and RMU basketball game. I did two miles of speed work, which I did way better than I thought I would. Then I worked on strength training.  SInce I did speed work last night, I think tonight I going to work on speed with hills. 

I'm defiantly planning on going for a half marathon run this weekend. I need to just do it and get it over with so that I'm confident in myself for doing it. 

How long were you nervous for before your first big race?
I'm not going to lie, I've been nervous since I started training.

No comments:

Post a Comment